It's common that furry and feathered friends are every bit part of the family as anyone else. AHELP Project proudly offers CareCorrals to our entire community through our partnership with PrizedPals.
Your CareCorral is quick and easy for you to create, for keeping your community close in times of heightened anxiety - as network of support and love. Your CareCorral is a secure, invitation-only web / mobile micro-community of your loved ones, surrounding your pet. After all, pets heal, age, live, die and grieve a lot like people. They have relationships worth nurturing, lives worth celebrating and stories worth re-living.
A CareCorral makes it easy to share and engage among loved ones in a clear and instant manner - without the confusion or delays that occur when news is filtered through the grapevine. And without needing mass emails that so commonly grow cumbersome. Your circle is able to respond with supportive messages and to engage at each member’s own pace - as it is comfortable and convenient for them.
CareCorrals include components that help families focus time and energy on their pet, loved ones, and in supporting each other - removing emotional barriers and simplifying group connectivity. Likewise, making it easy to coordinate both requests and offers - allowing loved ones to sign-up as they like, and without putting loved ones on-the-spot. Please watch this short video to learn more about the online support!
After a simple sign-up process, families can quickly and easily create their own private, personalized CareCorral and invite others to join - only those you invite can participate. Benefits and features of your CareCorral:
• Private blog organizes healing and therapeutic, or light-hearted or humorous interactions among loved ones near and far
• iHelp interactive calendar makes it easy engaging support, energy, love and resources from among loved ones
• Social Storytelling is an interactive approach to celebrating warm memories in loved ones actual voices and photos
• Photo sharing is a fun, moving way to share and trigger warm memories and revive wonderful experiences
• 3-D animations that simply and understandably explain an assortment of medical and healthcare topics
• Bilingual among English and Spanish and mobile device friendly
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter