Please come to the Circle to ask your questions about animal hospice and to find support from like-minded friends.
We welcome you, especially if you are:
- caregiving for an animal family member whose health is declining or is in hospice
- coping with a recent diagnosis of a pet with a life-altering illness
- grieving the loss of a companion animal either by death or separation
- finding those past losses are hard to get through
- you seek ideas for memorialization that may help you proceed with healing and come to closure
Our Circle is facilitated by AHELP Director, Michelle Nichols, an animal hospice consultant and Grief Recovery Specialist with over 10 years of experience. Please sign up in advance through an RSVP using the website link below.
Pet-friendly, please bring a bed or a cozy blanket because the carpeted floor isn't padded. You can also bring a photo or keepsake of your beloved friend.